“Excellent pizza, but not cheap”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cara Mia's

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Mendon, Vermont
“Excellent pizza, but not cheap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

The pizza at Cara Mia's is excellent and tasty. It is also delivered promptly. However, it's not the cheapest pizza out there. However, you get what you pay for and Cara Mia's always delivers a great pizza.

• Visited September 2011

“Good pizza, fast service, but pricey !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2010

As pizza-holics, my girlfriend and I are trying every pizza shop in the Rutland area to see if we can find one as good as Goodman's in Ludlow. We ordered a 3 topping 16 inch pizza at Cara Mias. It only took about 10 minutes for them to make the pizza (with no gloves or any type of head covering on handling the money with the same pizza making hands ). The pizza itself was pretty good, albeit a little greasy. But this was to be expected with the abundance of pepperoni they put on. The sauce had a nice flavor, and the crust was crispy and light. I ordered garlic on one half but was hard pressed to find or taste any. Another review said that they had tables inside as we planned to eat there. They didn't, so we took the pizza to Price Chopper and ate it there. Overall, it was a very good pizza. But at $19.80, I thought it was a bit pricey. I'd rate them 3rd after Sal's and Upper Crust for Rutland pizza shops (Sal's and Upper Crust are cheaper as well), but all three are still inferior to Goodman's in Ludlow.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very nice pizza for a good prices, I still prefer A Crust above more.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2008

Very nice pizza for a good prices, I still prefer A Crust above more.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook