The Best Western in Rutland has clean comfortable rooms. The heat worked well during the sub zero night that we stayed there. The room had a new flat screen t.v., a coffee machine and a microwave. The bathroom was large, and clean. Overall, a very good room.
There are a lot of choices at breakfast - waffles, eggs, sausage, toast, cereal, muffins and more. Plenty of tasty coffee too. This hotel is about 1/2 hour from Killington, and located in a large town with plenty of dining options for dinner.
I have stayed here a few times and it seems to get better each time. I don't know if we just happened to be in an updated room on our last visit, or if these updates were done throughout the entire hotel.
I will would return here without hesitation, a can recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of Killington Ski Resort near our Rutland hotel is a big reason why many guests stay with us, but there's much more to discover. For guests who want a Rutland, VT hotel that offers the best service, quality and amenities, look no further than our spacious property. With the friendliest service in town and a prime location close to legendary ski resorts, guests feel instantly at home when staying with us. Enjoy suite accommodations for larger groups or simply for those looking for a little more luxury, and a daily complimentary breakfast to get you started on the right note. Piping hot waffles, fresh fruits, sweet pastries and a selection of yogurt and cereal finished with bottomless Green Mountain coffee is the perfect start to your day. Whether you're heading to Killington Ski Resort for skiing and the fall foliage or you're here to take care of business, staying at a comfortable and affordable Rutland hotel is key. General Electric employees count on us to provide great hospitality, and the Rutland Regional Medical Center brings many to the area year-round for meetings and training. Are you heading this way to climb Pico Mountain? Or is it a meeting at Green Mountain Power & VELCO that has you coming this way? No matter why you're in town, stay with us and feel like you're staying with family. At our Killington hotel, the College of Saint Joseph is a short drive away and always has something exciting happening, from a lecture to a special event. Okemo Mountain is another top attraction, full of trails and great views. Killington Resort is the biggest attraction in the winter, with activities like skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and charming horse-drawn sleigh rides a must for holiday lovers. The ultimate family or romantic getaway, take advantage of everything there is to do near our Green Mountain hotel. Reserve a relaxing stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites Rutland - Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn And Suites Rutland/Killington
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington Hotel Rutland
- Best Western Hotel Rutland
- Best Western Rutland
- Rutland Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites Rutland - Killington Vermont