“Good Stay....... Good Front Desk.....”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Saint Albans
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I love this hotel .... Clean room and Comfort bed, Nice friendly staff.... I will come agian..... close to the all restaurants.. I stayed here almost three weeks... no problems.... Fast internet.... very nice....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Milena V

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My first night i paid 119.00 with the AAA discount...points do not apply to choiceprivileges because of the discount...my friend was in the hospital so i stay for 34 more days and paid 98.00 a day.none of it counts...i stay at Super 8 for 15 days at discount because my friend is a veteran and got all my points with Windham reward..guess where i will stay next time..

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I love this hotel, I have been staying here once a week,every week for almost a year. The staff is so nice and friendly and always ready to lend an ear, my room is always nice & clean( I have my own regular room). I would very highly recommend to anyone to stay hear. This Econo Lodge is my home away from Home :)

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Tetaylor
Reviewed 20 September 2009

I am writing from the Econo Lodge at the moment. If you like a good night sleep steer clear of this place. When we fist opened the door last night an overwhelming mussy odor assaulted my family. We thought we could deal with that because we were exhausted. The room was freezing so we turned on the heat. The heater was obnoxiously loud and quickly the room was too hot. We turned the heat off and with in minutes the room was freezing (insulation anyone). Still we thought we could deal. Then the two couples in the next room were partying until 1 in the morning. The walls are paper thin so we heard them pee and flush every 10 minutes. We heard every word for hours. We heard them get up at 7 A.M. and start laughing and flushing and hacking up flem. I’m so irate that I had to write this review before we even packed to leave. Take my advice and don’t stay at Economy Lodge in St. Albans.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank MrT3D
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Called the hotel directly to reserve a room for 4, with a roll-away cot for one child. Got there, mgt said fire code does not allow roll-aways (rooms too tiny). Son slept on the floor (daughter got the bed).Room smelled & the A/C sounded like a jet engine. One night was one too many.

• Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank Fab50Mom
Reviewed 16 October 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Econo Lodge during fall foliage season. We weren't there for that reason, just a bonus. This motel is very reasonably priced compared to other hotels/motels in the area. It was the only one I could find under $100. We booked on their website and paid $85 for a room with a king sized bed.

The room was clean, but had an odor to it because it is a smoking room. We are not smokers so this was a little bothersome. But all the non-smoking rooms were full. It was very basic, but had a nice size mini fridge which was very useful. The bed was firm but very comfortable.

The front desk person was very friendly. They provide coffee and a small continental breakfast in the morning which was a nice touch.

The hotel is about a mile off of I-89 and easy to find. About 25 minutes from Burlington.

We only stayed for one night and would return again, but would book a non smoking room next time.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Takeme2theCaribbean
Reviewed 20 July 2007

Clean rooms right on the main street. about 30 minutes to Burlington, and very easy to find right off the interstate. I would book here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Drkknight03431
#2 of 14 in Plattsburgh
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!