“Great quick lunch”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I got there for lunch, with my mom and my son.
The service was quite fast and nice. Our server helped me chose a beer that i enjoyed. We had burgers and soup, both were actually good. Our server was very attentive to my 3 years old needs, she brought crayons and paper, they actually have a kids menu and a kds cup with lid !!!

You get what you pay for. I would return to the terrasse for more white beer !( It was actually one of the best beer I had).

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Came here as we were visiting friends in the area. Had awesome drinks. you should try the sex on the mountain...very good!loved that they made it very easy to pick what you want on the little selection cards. pasta, sandwich, and burger any way you want. Great place to come with a group of friends.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Loved the atmosphere, especially when you can sit outside. We waited forever for our food, even though it was not busy. The food presentation is special, but the food is not. I had a burger which was blah and you have to pay extra for fries or a salad. I might go back for appetizers and drinks but I wouldn't have a meal. Not worth the price!

2  Thank Me and He T
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My boyfriend and I accidentally stumbled across this place after finding out that the restaurant we originally wanted to eat at had already closed. We were drawn by the live music (a solo guitarist) and the crowd of people sitting outside.

The atmosphere in this place is really awesome. The walls are filled with art and the space is very open, bright, and clean. Our server Abby was very attentive, helpful when making menu choices, and filled us in on the recent changes that had been made to the restaurant.

We started with bone-in BBQ chicken wings which were standard but tasty nonetheless. For entrees I had the Baja Salmon Salad and my boyfriend had chicken tenders with waffle fries. The salad was good, but there were a few things that were off: the guacamole was underneath the salmon which caused it to brown and become weirdly warm, there were only 5 pumpkin seeds on the entire salad, and the tomatoes were not grilled as stated on the menu. Despite being stuffed, we decided to split the Ultimate Twiggie with a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, which made up for the somewhat disappointing salad.

Some of the other reviews comment on the amount of time that it took for food to come out, but we did not experience this issue. Overall it was a fun experience -- I would definitely go back to try some of their other menu offerings (their mac and cheeses sound especially delicious) and enjoy the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We went there with a coupon and it was early afternoon. No other customers present so the service was quite attentive. Our server was knowledgeable to at least recommend the beers he enjoyed and. Answered honestly that he found IPA s too bitter. Is recommendation were on special which made me leery but he was right on point about the local beer. The food was good not great but good. The fried egg on top of my burger was over cooked. I pointed it out to the waiter after took a bite and he said there wear complaints about the egg oozing out with is the whole point of the egg being there.
The beer is great and very reasonable$$. The local brewer is ten star and they produce excellent products. I would defiantly go back.