“Very Nice Breakfast”

Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I stopped on our way to Westmore. It was a very nice place for breakfast. The portions were a decent size. The coffee was great too. Our wait staff was very nice and always there to top off our coffee. Always nice to have a full cup :).

• Visited October 2013

Brownsville, Vermont
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I stopped by Anthony's Diner recently for lunch. It wasn't too crowded and we were able to get seated right away. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. I ordered a fresh haddock sandwich with home made chips and my husband had a roast beef with grilled onions and bacon club. We both were very, very pleased with our lunch; I thought the fish was done to perfection and my husband thought his sandwich was one of the best roast beef clubs he ever had. We would definitely return when we're next in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Athol, Massachusetts
“Food”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Great food and lots of it. Great waitress. She was very friendly. Very clean facility. She told us of other places to visit.

Visited October 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Good Good Food”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The charm of the street sign caught our eye and are we ever glad it did. We arrived around noon, after church on a Sunday and were delighted that we had our choice of breakfast or lunch. We opted for breakfast and were delighted a second time by the quality of the food. My husband raved about his blueberry pancakes and I thoroughly enjoyed my french toast. We also found the ambience of this diner pleasant. A reminder of simple times and "the good old days".

• Visited September 2013
New York
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

A nice mom and pop restaurant with smiling and friendly service and quality food. I forgot my backpack there and they were kind even after closing in returning it to me.

Visited August 2013