“Delicious...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anthony's Diner

Anthony's Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious...”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

and friendly, prompt , and a lot of choice in their breakfast menu. We were both served more than we could eat, but wish we could've finished because it was good, old-fashioned homemade delicious! Will definitely return next ski season.

1 Thank Djw1228

Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Just your basic perfect Diner”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always a reliable quick, delicious, classic breakfast! Nothing fancy but everything is good. Not room for big parties but 1-5 is great.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paul N
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, United States
“Good”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food was good, waitress pleasant. I don't know if it was the way we ordered but it was $50.00 for two adults and a child.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jayne M
New Britain, Connecticut
“Yummy in my tummy!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

On a windy, below-zero day we were happy to find this cozy spot and great lunch! The booths were roomy and comfortable. The soup was hot and delicious. My Woodsman hamburger was so good I practically inhaled it, and so big I wished I'd split it with my husband. But as long as I was regretting eating so much, I followed it up with maple walnut pie. YUM! Cousin to pecan pie, but all Vermont flavor, and piled with homemade whipped cream - it was delicious! (And our waitress assured me that calories eaten before 2 p.m. don't count!) A great start to our special anniversary weekend. (And I appreciated the nice, clean ladies' room, too.)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Molly S
Montreal, Canada
“Great soups”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great food, fresh home made soups, friendly staff, best homemade pies, juicy burgers
easy location to find.