A nice setting along a small river so the courtyard units have a nice view. The WiFi and TV worked well. Down hill from there. The bedside lamps did not work. The hot water can scald you. There is no plug by the desk. The small fridge hums loudly. The floor of the unit above creaks every time someone moves. The room had a bit of a humid/moldy smell. But maybe it was just our room that had issues.There is no elevator so getting to the courtyard units requires a bit of doing, and the second floor units are up a flight of stairs. I expected much more for the price, but then there are not a lot of choices in St Johnsbury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury