“YUM”

Description: Eastern & Main Market - Deli
North Ferrisburgh, Vermont, United States
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Awesomely helpful staff, yummy sandwiches, open late for the area. We tried the Reuben, the Fairbanks and the Italian sub, forget the name- clean, close to St J Academy. Eat Here.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth S

El Paso, Texas
“Fantastic sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Try the homemade cranberry chutney on your sandwich! They also have an excellent selection of craft beers and local Vermont beers. Very friendly staff.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BoilerMaker04
East Hardwick, Vermont
“Best Sandwiches in The Northeast Kingdom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I discovered this place while on Jury Duty at the courthouse in St. Johnsbury last Fall. Did not want to go far during our lunch break and decided just to walk around down town a bit when I noticed the small tables and chairs outside and people going in and out. Glad I took that walk.
The Sandwiches here are just absolutely Fantastic and I'm a very fussy person when it comes to a great sandwich. I do not think I have ever given 5 stars to any eatery in my life. This is the first.
You want a great lunch or sandwich anytime then stop into the Eastern and Main Deli in St. J.
I have to go over that way today and will be stopping in. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Randy T
Sunapee, New Hampshire
“A little different experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This little deli offers a different experience. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what makes it different but it is. Candy offerings are of the big box variety, as in movie theater large size box's of Mike and Ike's. Soft drinks are strange and numerous as well. The employee's are very helpful in an almost strange way also. I stop here occasionally as it is located on the right end of town and there are few other options. It is difficult to walk out of this deli without spending an inordinate amount of money. I think it has to do with their gum and candy selection.

• Visited September 2013
oregon
“Food good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

Our sandwiches were very good. We were surprised that one of the staff members was handling money, had a cold and did not wear gloves when fixing our sandwiches. So I have rated this establlishment lower than would have because of food handling issues.

• Visited September 2012