“People actually like this food?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Pizza
Sunapee, New Hampshire
“People actually like this food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

We usually visit local pizza shops in our area but we thought we'd try out Pizza Hut because the kids wanted to go. The first sign this wasn't going to be a pleasant experience was when Coke products weren't offered. Cheap red plastic Pepsi glasses the size of gallon jugs arrived a few minutes later. After one sip, it stayed on the table for the remainder of the meal. My oldest son ordered boneless chicken wings.We ordered a pizza. The pizza was the greasiest pizza I've ever seen. Surveying the table and the meal on it, I felt that I was witnessing everything that is wrong with the American diet. Absolutely everything on the table was of the poorest quality possible, in the most extreme oversized packaging available. Quantity over quality. The pizza was disgusting. I thought I would try my sons chicken wings, that he loved by the way. I took one bite. They were disgusting as well.

Really? This is standard fare for the American family? No wonder we are dealing with a 50% obesity epidemic. No wonder 25% of 5 year olds are over weight. This meal was not fit for human consumption.

This was the worst food that I have had to endure in recent memory. Our bill was something like $32.00 and change. Looking at the table I added up perhaps $8.00 in cost of product. People need to learn proper eating habbits and stear clear of places like this. The secret big companies don't want us to know is that they cannot compete with locally owned business in quality product and value. There is much better food available than this at much less cost, that is much better for you as well.

• Visited April 2012