“If there is no place else”
Review of Archie's Grill

Archie's Grill
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving choice grilling burgers and other delicious food with a fresh, locally sourced spin.
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Tried it once, family run kinda felt rushed through, plates ( rather plastic basket, and utensils, and glass) were cleared on eating the last chip, maybe it's just a work-in mans place, but I guess there's not a local relaxed hang out and have a beer place,not pub like( what was I thinking). Anyway tried it again a year later to see if it was any different , nope. Food ok and local 12 oz plastic cup for beer not a proper pint in glass as it is in a grown up restaurant just a few minutes drive up rt. 7 in Burlington, if you have to eat right now! it's ok, but drive on into town, if you can wait fifteen minutes to eat.

1  Thank Podchhdy
Richard H, Owner at Archie's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

I need to respond to your comments, I remember your last comments as well and I know we did not please you then. I do not have a 12 oz glass in the building it is a cup made from corn which self destructs in the garbage and it is a 16 oz. I have metal baskets that serve our purpose very well. The working man as well as yourself and all other types of people are always welcomed here we do not belittle anyone and love all. We are not a pub and I actually have a 2 drink maximum which applies to all because we do not promote the alcohol and rather have it as an amenity to the meal.l if you looked behind the line when you ordered you can see the entire kitchen and see there is no room for real glass and we are not that style of place to begin with as we advertise "A Fresh Approach to Fast Food". if someone took your chips away I can assure it was not a malicious act and if you had spoken up they would have graciously left them on the table for you they were only trying to make room on your table for your convienece. . I had asked the last time to give me a call and discuss your concerns but I never heard from you. I would believe at this point you are right we do not fit into your pleasures and for that I am sorry but I can not please all and the volumes of business we are doing we are doing something right for the masses. You have totally missed our point and I would not expect to see you again. Sorry for you disappointment's but we do our best please most everyone else thank you for your responses

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had lunch there after hearing some interesting commercials on our local morning am radio station. Intresting menu, ok prices, nice combos for burger toppings. Unfortunately half way through the burger I noticed it was dry, paper like and without any flavor. Fast and friendly only gets one so far with a burger. Fairly thin and lacking in taste. I will try chicken or fish if we return.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Folks... if you want a great local burger and a really classic grill atmosphere, Archie's Grill has it... awesome soups and specials and friendly service... everybody loves this place.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

A pleasant respite for anti-franchise fast food folks! Interesting combos, good burgers, good shakes, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Pretty good burgers, fries, chicken and fish. Very loud! Service slow. There were several good eateries nearby which aren't on the Trip Advisor list that I much preferred.