“Fresh Beer”

Cuisines: American
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Fresh Beer”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went there last Saturday, and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. There was a Pale Ale and and IPA to sample. We liked the Pale better and got a growler to take home. It became ever more crowded with smiling patrons many of who came in with growlers as we waited, and we enjoyed our conversation with some other beer lovers. My friend was a little disappointed because the Second Fiddle (a new brew) wasn't going to be ready until Thursday, but we thoroughly enjoyed the Pale Ale. There is nothing like fresh beer!

Visited August 2014

Princess Anne
“Unfriendly and Rude”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped by here after we visited the Shelburne Vineyard across the street. I'm more of a beer drinking and the people I was with are wine drinkers. With that being said, this Brewery had good beer but that was about it. The "girl" (she looked all of 12) that was serving us was very rude, never smiled and was more interested in what I think where "regulars". We had to ask for more beer after having empty glasses for longer then I thought they should have been empty. When she did bring us more, she had an attitude about it. When we were finally getting ready to leave I got some stuff to bring home with me, the same little girl was checking me out. She threw my credit card across the nasty sticky bar instead of handing it back to me. Then I had to actually ASK for my receipt, and when she gave me that she crumbled it up and then threw that at me too. In my opinion if you are not a local regular DON'T GO!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Renee M
Charleston, South Carolina
“Super friendly!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff who were enthusiastic about their beers. They are expanding capacity so the can sale days aren't so frantic. The IPA is excellent.

Woodstown, New Jersey
“Perfect place for a brewery :)”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Awesome beer, and it is located in the same building with Folino's Pizza, which could be the best pizza in America. What more can we say?

Visited July 2014
1 Thank NJSnowbunnies
Virginia
“Fun stop!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Fun, quick stop for free beer. My husband enjoyed the samples--and took home some of the Hodad Porter.

• Visited June 2014