“Thin crust wood fired pizza with fresh local ingredients.”

Folino's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Shelburne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Thin crust wood fired pizza with fresh local ingredients.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This place is awesome! Good, fresh pizza attached to a great brewery. If you're ever in the Shelburne farms area, i recommend coming here for a nice lunch. The crust is thin and crispy. The toppings are super fresh. My friend ordered a small buffalo chicken and it looked amazing, but i didn't try it because my boyfriend and I ordered a large with scallops, bacon and lemons zest... that's right a scallop pizza, and it was the best pizza I've ever eaten. I'm a jersey girl who's been living in VT for the last 4 years and I haven't been able to find any pizza that can compare to what I can get back home.

As others have mentioned, the restaurant is technically BYOB, but they are conveniently located in the same building as Fiddlehead Brewery, so a freshly tapped keg is readily available and even better, this place provides frosted pint glasses in a refrigerator they have set up in their dining area.

This is definitely a place i cannot wait to return to!

• Visited March 2014

Williston, Vermont
“Terrific pizza, but mandatory service charge”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The pizza in this place is hot, fresh, crisp and just about perfect. I also really like the whole open, industrial feel of the restaurant. Good selection and you can make your own as well. A very good eating experience.
The second time we went, they had just added a 12.5% "service charge" on ALL bills. The problem is, there is absolutely no service! You have to place your order at the counter, fetch your own drinks, fetch your own plates and flatware and I think there is an expectation that you will bus your own table. Nobody came around to check on us or ask us how our meal was. Now that is fine and that is what I expected but DO NOT add a service charge if you do not provide service. I sent them an email to clarify this policy before writing this review but no response 2 weeks later.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank PogoSenior
Burlington, Vermont
“GLUTEN FREE!!! great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

This was my first time here and I will go back again and again. First note it is not your typical place and is a combo of server yourself and sit down. Make sure you read the back of the menu so you know how to order- they give great directions. We tried three pizzas two Gluten Free (and the non gluten person had Gluten) and regular. My son and husband do not like sauce on their pizza so for gluten free we got one garlic oil and one with sauces. I made my son and husband try it and they both LOVED the sauce I think because it is not fancy it is easy crushed tomato. Per Vermont it is all farm to table and freshly made. This is a BYOB place they have some drinks (soda and waters) but if you have a small child they do not have straws so bring your own or a sippy cup. Having Fiddlehead next door is great so you can get a beer and bring it over. We will go back over and over again.

• Visited January 2014
New York
“Great Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

A group of us were traveling to Burlington to visit Breweries and Wineries. This was a great place to get a growler of Beer and bring over to eat some of the best wood fired pizza I've had.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nosedive225
Linz, Austria
“Great Pizza, lots of choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

There concept is different to what you might be used to, but we liked it, and most important: the Pizzas are great. We went there by chance, it was crowded and we had to wait a bit, but it was worth the wait. The pizzas are perfect. The dough was exact as it should be, the toppings tasty and the spices just right.
What else can I say besides: Go there!

• Visited September 2013