“Outstanding Greek appetizer plate--especially the Spanokopita”
Review of Cucina Antica

Cucina Antica
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Price range: US$13 - US$21
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We tried to walk in to Cucina Antica around 6:00 on a Wednesday. It was packed with a 20-minute wait. We made reservations for later and were seated immediately when we returned. (We were on vacation, so we just saw some more sights while we waited for dinner.) The Greek appetizer plate with the spanokopita intrigued me, so I ordered it. Glad I did. It made a meal for me and an appetizer for my husband. The spanokopita, in particular, was fabulous and unlike any I've had before. It was cut from a pan rather than being wrapped separately. That said, the filling was delightful and there was a lot of it. The phyllo was tender and crispy--just like it should be. The Greek salad was fairly typical, but very fresh. The decor is fairly nondescript, but everything was clean and in order. It's in a strip shopping center off the main highway, but worth finding.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

While visiting the area from Missouri we were told about this resteraunt . We were greeted with a smile and fresh bread with oil and balsamic ( note : we travel a lot and always have to ask for balsamic ). Salad was fresh and we got the special eggant Rollatini . Served hot. Great place to eat. We travel a lot and rank this as one of our better places to eat

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great spot where locals gather for light fare,dinner or a cold one (or two).If you're a pizza fan try the Castlerock.......ask for it as it's not on the menue

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Ok, so we live down the road and I asked my 13 yr old daughter when she came home from camp..."Where do you want to eat?" She has a few favorite restaurants, but this was her choice. And yes, this would have been the choice for all of us in the family. I'm addicted to the fettucini with lobster, my daughter can't live without the salmon and my son and husband are torn between the lobster offerings and more traditional Italian dishes. I should mention that I jumped ship last night and ordered the linguini with meatballs and tomato sauce and couldn't scarf it down fast enough. Both the sauce and the meatballs had amazing flavor (which I could probably identify better if I hadn't had two glasses of wine). The restaurant is cozy and does not take reservations (maybe for larger groups?) so on weekends we make a point of grabbing a table by 5:30 because, I guarantee you, all will be gone by 6. Will, the owner and chef, almost always comes around to meet and greet and find out if the meal was ok. What else can I say?

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great food, great service and great owners. Pizza is fresh and delicious, entrees are unique and fantastic and to top it off the price is just right. You can go in and spend under 20 dollars on a nice sit down dinner for two. Salads are also fantastic, their maple balsamic is to die for. Also there are plenty of gluten free options as well. Try it out, you won't regret it!