“great pizza and entrees!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cucina Antica
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Shelburne
Price range: US$13 - US$21
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Ferrisburg, Vermont
“great pizza and entrees!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great food and service. We have eaten here many times and always enjoy the fresh ingredients. Will is always adding specials and this chef knows his flavors. For a quick bite, birthday party or catering at your event we are BIG fans. Home style atmosphere with 5 star tastes. Highly recommended!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank John B

Green Valley
“Good Italian food and pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Extensive menu and unique pizzas. Very friendly staff and owner. Just a bit off the beaten path. Reasonable prices and a favorite of locals.

Visited June 2013
Naples
“Food was good but small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

We ordered to go so I won't include service in my review as I did not have that experience. The food was decent but not remarkable by any stretch. Portions were rather small for the cost of the meal and simply handed off to us at the cash desk without anything extra to make the meal better. Next time I would keep it simple with pizza but leave the entrees to a more upscale restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rca2
Norwich, Vermont
“The food is fresh and excellent; service refreshing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent small restaurant - doing delicious homemade pasta at modest prices in a small shopping mall that I expect offers low rents. This is not fancy - bare bones dining area; but the pasta is freshly made, sauces excellent, and service right on the mark. Plus good values in wine. It's a pleasure to eat at a restaurant that provides excellent food with none of the frills or pretense.

Visited October 2013
Missouri
“Outstanding Greek appetizer plate--especially the Spanokopita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We tried to walk in to Cucina Antica around 6:00 on a Wednesday. It was packed with a 20-minute wait. We made reservations for later and were seated immediately when we returned. (We were on vacation, so we just saw some more sights while we waited for dinner.) The Greek appetizer plate with the spanokopita intrigued me, so I ordered it. Glad I did. It made a meal for me and an appetizer for my husband. The spanokopita, in particular, was fabulous and unlike any I've had before. It was cut from a pan rather than being wrapped separately. That said, the filling was delightful and there was a lot of it. The phyllo was tender and crispy--just like it should be. The Greek salad was fairly typical, but very fresh. The decor is fairly nondescript, but everything was clean and in order. It's in a strip shopping center off the main highway, but worth finding.

• Visited September 2013