“Mixed Review Here” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Smyrna
“Mixed Review Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

My mistake here was ordering a steak in an Italian restaurant. My husband ordered the veal parmegian and it was delicious; my steak dish not so much. In fact although it was suppose to be a sirloin, it tasted and looked like flank steak. However, I must say that when I did comment on it, the server told the Chef who came out to talk to me. He insisted it was sirloin. So, my conclusion is either he has a very bad butcher/supplier or it was the way he cooked it. But, he did discount my meal and I felt satisfied with the solution. Because of my husbands' meal, I feel like that if I had ordered Italian I would have been very satisfied.

Server was excellent and attentive.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Vermadel N

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I ate at Buono Appetito by chance - no one recommended it, just convenient to where we were staying. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The pasta is homemade. It was a really excellent meal at a reasonable price. Don't go to the Olive Garden for Italian food -- try Buono Appetito. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Essex Junction
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too much sauce”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Started out with the small plates which was very good. My wife ordered the ravioli which we could not find because they were drowned in too much sauce. I ordered the homemade pappardelle which was ok except the strands were stuck together in a clump and the portion was small for the price. For dessert were shared two mini canolis which were overpowered by an almond flavor..
For an Italian restaurant we were disappointed in the rolls served with butter instead of crusty Italian bread with olive oil. Pricey for what we got.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FREMONT
“Very nice surprise...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant while driving down the road, and we decided to give it a try...and we were glad we did! I had a sausage pizza, while my wife had a salmon dish. She told me that the salmon/pasta combination was extremely good. My pizza was excellent...crust not too thin or thick, just the right amount of tomato sauce and cheese, and a very generous portion of sausage. We both commented on now great our meals were, and how we'd like to go back. The price was reasonable, the atmosphere was nice, and the food was good...can't get any better than that!

• Visited August 2013
Kingwood
“One of a kind..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

This is a hidden treasure.. Everything is enjoyably one of a kind; the restaurant, the food, the atmosphere, the price, and especially the service.. Thank you Stash...
Can't find this in Texas... I guess that's why it's in Vermont.. Enjoy!!!

• Visited July 2013