“Disappointed.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Usually do well with Tripadvisor reviews. My son and I came here for dinner and it was decidedly ho hum. Chicken parm with supposed home made wide pasta noodles was just so so. Chicken was tough, noodles overcooked and red sauce was thin with acidic taste. My son's pizza was lackluster. Service was lacking. Won't be returning.

There are newer reviews for Buono Appetito Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The service was good as was the food. I thought it as just a little expensive for an Italian rest. but not too bad.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My mistake here was ordering a steak in an Italian restaurant. My husband ordered the veal parmegian and it was delicious; my steak dish not so much. In fact although it was suppose to be a sirloin, it tasted and looked like flank steak. However, I must say that when I did comment on it, the server told the Chef who came out to talk to me. He insisted it was sirloin. So, my conclusion is either he has a very bad butcher/supplier or it was the way he cooked it. But, he did discount my meal and I felt satisfied with the solution. Because of my husbands' meal, I feel like that if I had ordered Italian I would have been very satisfied.

Server was excellent and attentive.

1  Thank Vermadel N
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I ate at Buono Appetito by chance - no one recommended it, just convenient to where we were staying. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The pasta is homemade. It was a really excellent meal at a reasonable price. Don't go to the Olive Garden for Italian food -- try Buono Appetito. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Started out with the small plates which was very good. My wife ordered the ravioli which we could not find because they were drowned in too much sauce. I ordered the homemade pappardelle which was ok except the strands were stuck together in a clump and the portion was small for the price. For dessert were shared two mini canolis which were overpowered by an almond flavor..
For an Italian restaurant we were disappointed in the rolls served with butter instead of crusty Italian bread with olive oil. Pricey for what we got.