“great pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
FREMONT
“great pizza”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were traveling and wanted a restaurant close to our hotel. What a surprise it was to find this, little Italian place. We were the only two their but as time went on it got crowded, The pizza was fantastic,waiter very attentive, and the price was good! Wish there were more of this brand closer to home!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Usually do well with Tripadvisor reviews. My son and I came here for dinner and it was decidedly ho hum. Chicken parm with supposed home made wide pasta noodles was just so so. Chicken was tough, noodles overcooked and red sauce was thin with acidic taste. My son's pizza was lackluster. Service was lacking. Won't be returning.

• Visited October 2013
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Good service and food”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The service was good as was the food. I thought it as just a little expensive for an Italian rest. but not too bad.

Smyrna
“Mixed Review Here”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My mistake here was ordering a steak in an Italian restaurant. My husband ordered the veal parmegian and it was delicious; my steak dish not so much. In fact although it was suppose to be a sirloin, it tasted and looked like flank steak. However, I must say that when I did comment on it, the server told the Chef who came out to talk to me. He insisted it was sirloin. So, my conclusion is either he has a very bad butcher/supplier or it was the way he cooked it. But, he did discount my meal and I felt satisfied with the solution. Because of my husbands' meal, I feel like that if I had ordered Italian I would have been very satisfied.

Server was excellent and attentive.

1 Thank Vermadel N
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food.”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I ate at Buono Appetito by chance - no one recommended it, just convenient to where we were staying. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The pasta is homemade. It was a really excellent meal at a reasonable price. Don't go to the Olive Garden for Italian food -- try Buono Appetito. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2013