“unexpected delicious lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Town Tavern
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stopped in here for lunch one day, and I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was. I stopped in around 4:00 in the afternoon on a Friday and it was empty so I was unsure of how it was going to be. We were greeted by a very nice bartender and I ordered the turkey and brie sandwich and my husband ordered a cheeseburger. The food came out and the portion size was huge! Everything was delicious, I was getting so full, but I felt like I didn't want to stop eating because it was so good. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Town Tavern
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Will definitely go back! Thoroughly enjoyed lunch here; salads, sandwiches, and kids menu items all delicious and served with a smile.