Trader Duke's Hotel
US$126
US$96
US$139
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$102
ComfortSuites
US$93
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$121
US$148
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$142
US$139
Official Website
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
US$119
US$116
1,056 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesdoubletree hotelattached restaurantdowntown burlingtonfront desk staffupon checkfull size fridgeclose to the airportchurch streetoff the highwayfitness centerroom was clean and comfortablehot tubconvenient locationuniversity mallgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very helpful staff, pleasant, did not talk down to anyone that I observed. Restaurant was o.k. $14.00 expensive for a cup of tea and a sandwhich that was not all that great. Room was not bad but expensive, if you want to charge over $200 a night, there should be a couple comfortable chairs, not just one.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jen B, Front Office Manager at Trader Duke's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! Thank you for all of your wonderful osbervations, we love hearing good feedback so we know what we can do better. We hope you had a wonderful trip home. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Service all around was a little slow from the front desk to the restaurant. Maybe everyone was in a laid back mode and thats just the way that place is. It wasn't really a big deal until the last day when I was in a rush and could not get service from anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am so sorry to hear about the slow service, its not a practice around here, we like to be live attentive and quick to help out. I am sorry you had that expeience and hope the next time you are in the area you will reach out to me it make it up to you. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Quilting weekend with a friend - from the warm chocolate chip cookie when we arrived to our departure 2 days later - staff was courteous and friendly, hotel was immaculate, easy to access for someone with recent knee surgery - I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Burlington area. Very accessible to shopping, restaurants and highway.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! Thank you so much for your great comments, we hope you had a wonderful time here at the Quilt Festival. We know we enjoyed having you here and look forward to seeing you next year. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Thank you to the staff at the desk who accepted delivery of a package for me and made sure I received it. Desk staff were competent and pleasant to deal with. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I appreciated getting the VQF special rate. Hotel well-located for visiting Burlington downtown, Shelburne, Essex Junction and Williston.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We are happy we could take in a package for you. We hope you had a wonderful time at the Quilt Festival. We look forward to welcoming you back next year. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel over the weekend, and very happy we did. Warm cookies at checkin and anytime at the desk offered more. Clean rooms, sound proof and comfortable. Nice areas to sit in the back and close to the mall and short drive to downtown area. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! Were happy to hear you were able to enjoy your stay and we look forward to having you come back. We have a wonder gazebo outback in on courtyard and patio sitting area, I'm glad you were able to enjoy it. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.