“Dated ”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in South Burlington
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed a few times for business in this hotel.
The staff is brilliant, very helpful
But that's about the only positive I can find.
Rooms are so dated, not looking clean, old bathrooms and stained carpets. Definitively in need of a proper refurbishing

Stayed: June 2014
Jen B, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We have actually began to renovating the hotel at the begining of this year, we have only been to renovate the first floor, and are waiting to get to the second floor. I hope the next time you are in the area you will reach out to me so I can make sure you are in one of the new rooms. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Double Tree in S. Burlington, Vt is always a welcoming place and not to mention a warm cookie on arrival. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. I always look to stay here when traveling to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jen B, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am happy to hear that you look forward to staying here as we love having you here. Anything we can do to make your stay better you let us know. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After a cancelled flight out west, United put us in the DoubleTree hotel for the night. Close to the airport and the room was excellent. The warm cookies upon check-in were tasty! We had a wonderful night in Burlington. Got to eat dinner by the waterfront and enjoy some time together. It made waking up at 5:00am for our flight not so bad.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We're sorry your flight was cancelled but happy that we could accommodate you. Burlington is a wonderful place to stay for a night when a flight gets cancelled. We hope you had a safe journey home. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everything about the hotel was very good except the fact that I was told it was possible to cancel without penalty 48 hours in advance. When I tried to cancel the 3rd night of a original 3 day stay I was given the run around by the hotel and the 800 reservation number and in the end lost $172. This does not bode well for me making a future reservation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am sorry to hear about the issues you had about cancelling the third night., please cal me at the hotel and I would be more than happy to help resolve that issue for you. I look forward to hearing from you. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel three times for a few days each time and are always impressed with the friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. It is a convenient location for travel and with a quality restaurant, makes the whole package complete.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I hope that we can continue to meet all of your needs and I do have to say we have a great team here thats always ready to help in any shape way or form. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed with wife and daughter for vacation and family reunion. Hotel is conveniently located with enough diversions close by that when I had to leave someone at the hotel they were able to walk to the Barnes & Noble or the University Mall and didn't have to stay in the room. Room was comfortable for the three of us. Not luxurious but quiet and comfortable. Staff was always pleasant and eager to please.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I hope the person you had to leave behind was able to enjoy their quick walk over to the mall. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The Doubletree has been my South Burlington hotel choice for at least 15 years.Of course over the years i have cheated and been elsewhere,but i've always come back to my first love.Always greeted with a smile and a hot cookie,the Doubletree knows how to seduce you.Clean rooms,clean hallways,up to date services and a Trader Duke resto that is ok for close to hotel food.I think what i like the most of this hotel are the most amazing comfortable beds and the in room coffe machine,but as my wife mentioned..where are the Sweet Dream pillows???

• Stayed: June 2014

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am sorry to have to say this but the small Sweet Dream pillows are no longer here, but you can order them online. If you need help with that please let me know. We also may have a couple left so the next time you are here let m know and I can see if we can get one in your room for you. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington? Share your experiences!