Our room at the Travelodge could best be described as "functional." It was clean, very well equipped with microwave, small fridge, comfortable bed, excellent heating and cooling, and WiFi. It was not elegant, but certainly presentable. The only possible problem could be noise communication from above and beside. We could hear footsteps from the room above us, and the dull murmur of a TV nearby. None of this kept us awake. The reception was extremely accommodating, and the breakfasts were terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge is conveniently located minutes from Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington, Champlain College, University of Vermont and Saint Michaels College. Minutes from Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace, restaurants, shopping, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts and other entertainment venues. Enjoy skiing at Bolton Valley, Smugglers Notch and Stowe Mountain, which are located about 30 Miles from the hotel. Visitors can choose from assorted beaches, parks and recreational activities near the hotel including swimming, biking, boating, fishing and golfing. Outdoor Swimming Pool. Free Continental Breakfast. Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. Free Local Calls. Pet-Friendly Hotel - nightly fee. Guest Laundry Facilities. Dry Cleaning Service Available. Guest Copy and Fax Services. Refrigerators and Microwaves Available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- South Burlington Rodeway Inn