Value was good and located to most amenities. Room was clean,beds ok, bathroom tight. Sink had no way to hold water, rather odd. No fridge/microwave in room and should have bigger table
for the coffee maker/amenities, ice bucket etc. Their was a hole in bathroom door and other interior work should be done. Breakfast was OK and front staff were helpful. WiFi connection good, TV channel selection Fair but should add to line up. More renovations and updates would enhance this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge is conveniently located minutes from Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington, Champlain College, University of Vermont and Saint Michaels College. Minutes from Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace, restaurants, shopping, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts and other entertainment venues. Enjoy skiing at Bolton Valley, Smugglers Notch and Stowe Mountain, which are located about 30 Miles from the hotel. Visitors can choose from assorted beaches, parks and recreational activities near the hotel including swimming, biking, boating, fishing and golfing. Outdoor Swimming Pool. Free Continental Breakfast. Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. Free Local Calls. Pet-Friendly Hotel - nightly fee. Guest Laundry Facilities. Dry Cleaning Service Available. Guest Copy and Fax Services. Refrigerators and Microwaves Available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- South Burlington Rodeway Inn