Ho Hum Motel
US$118
HIExpress.com
US$102
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortSuites
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
US$113
US$149
US$124
US$93
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$111
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
US$109
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
US$164
US$139
Official Website
US$164
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I needed a place fairly close to shopping in case I couldn't fix my motorcycle and needed parts and supplies. I just came upon it coming from Walmart and asked for a room and price. I was quoted a price just under a hundred dollars plus tax. I asked if this was normal for the area and was told that it was and it was the weekend so prices were higher. Hey it was clean the staff was friendly. It is a little aged and could use a spruce up. I thought $70.00 would be more resonable for what it is.Overall it was an average Mom & Pop.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was not the most impressive place to stay. We were in Burlington for my father-in-law's hip surgery during Jazz Festival weekend. Our mistakes was not looking for rooms in advance! We arranged a room for Thursday evening, but couldn't find one for Friday. We finally found one at the Ho Hum Motel. The staff was very pleasant, however, that cannot possibly make up for their wretched accomadations. To begin with, I had booked 3 rooms each with one queen bed, or so I was told. Once checked in- we realized we had three rooms with one full size bed each to split amoung 6 adults, some of whom are fairly large people. Once speaking to the woman at the office, 2 of our rooms were moved so that we had queen sized beds. However....two of us were moved to a room without AC (upper 80 degree temperatures) and two of us were moved to a room that smelled like a combination of Lysol and doggie diarhea. NO THANKS. Once again, the woman at the office was very pleasant and moved us to a 2 room Suite with 2 queen sized beds, which the four of us shared. One room was refunded all together (becuz we werent using it) and we were given an $11 discount on the suite I paid for. Let's add to this some uninvited guests...the ants in the bed. We found a few ants in each bed, killed them off to the best of our ability and slept miserably on lumpy rocks disguised as mattresses with pillows flatter than Fred Flintstone's feet! The ouside of the place looks decent, but don't be fooled. Aside from the ants, the room appeared clean. The staff was pleasant enough and apologetic, but that won't make up for the miserable accomadations. DO NOT STAY HERE! We sure won't make that mistake twice.

Room Tip: Won't Return
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
13  Thank vbarse86
Reviewed 2 February 2011

The hotel was clean, pleasant, and right priced. The front desk lady was very accommodating, and the rooms were clean and nice sized. Would definitely stay here again! Thanks Ho-Hum!

5  Thank amez3515
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Williston Location. - this review speaks to a single room in the old part of the motel.
We made reservations for $100+ a night on a peak leaf peeping weekend in Vermont. The room had no shampoo, coffee maker, hairdryer. Bare bones and shabby. We spent very little time in our room, carpet dirty, bedding and mattress very old, loud street noise. I did not see the rooms of the newer 2 story building by the pool, they may be in better shape. I would expect to pay about $50 a night for this room. There were shirtless guys just hanging around smoking and an early morning ambulance arrival on our day of departure.

2  Thank homeralaska
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Old style motel, that does happen to be the closest lodging to Burlington airport.

The room was an typical motel room, some of which looks like it was recently rennovated - like the bathroom, with ceramic tile, but some of which looks like its way past its prime like the heating unit. One of the mattress was ok, the other felt like the middle has turned too mush.

However, the biggest issue was the noise - between hearing every truck that went by (and they seemed to going by all night), and the heating unit going on and off, it was a pretty sleepless night.

The manager and the staff were nice and very helpful, but the room is just not there yet.

1  Thank sandstonez