“Great Value”

Smart Suites Burlington
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in South Burlington
“Great Value”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed in the Smart Suites for one night in December on the way from Montreal to Boston. The rooms are a very good size with a huge bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed. It was great value for this room and breakfast and there was free parking. I did not have time to try the breakfast so I can't comment on that. The location is about 10 minutes drive from the centre of Burlington. I would definitely recommend this place for an overnight stop over.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
ssuites, Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Chris C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your recommendation and were honored to have you as our guest. We know that guests choose to stay with us because our tremendous value and excellent location but I hope you choose to return because your experience!

Thank you again! I look forward to inviting you back to our hotel the next time you are in Burlington.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed at the Smart Suites one night in Nov. and one night in Dec.. We just enjoyed our stay.
Couldn't believe how spacious and all of the commodities in the room. And the continental
breakfast is very good, lots and lots of food. And the people at the front desk are very
friendly. We had a very nice experience the both times. We plan on going again in the near
future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ssuites, Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear 25KenBl,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Smart Suites! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your next stay.

We pride ourselves in the size and comfort of our suites and glad you found them to be of good value. Also, we are always seeking to improve the quality of our Deluxe Continental Breakfast which means you’ll see some new items each time you visit. I am glad you liked our current arrangement.

Thank you again! Please feel free to connect with me directly to plan your next stay.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed at Smart Suites in South Burlington for Black Friday shopping with friends. The stay was great. Our room was on the ground floor and had its own entrance, which was great as we didn't have to far from get from our car to our room with our many purchases. The Continental breakfast was perfect. Lots of variety to satisfy everyone! The fresh fruit salad and chocolate muffins were two of our favourites! We will definitely be back for another stay!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shelly M
Dear ShellyM,

We love our Canadian shoppers, especially on Black Friday! It is one of our favorite events of the year as the hotel is sure to be full of activity and merriment. Thank you so much for being a part of that this year. I hope you got some great deals!

It is also great to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Smart Suites. Thank you for your kind words regarding our Deluxe Continental Breakfast and our attentive staff. I can’t wait to share your feedback with everyone.

Inman, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room spacious and comfortable. Honestly can't believe we missed Smart Suites with other trips to Burlington -- it is right next to the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn Suites on Shelburne down the road for Champlain and UVM-- but at a fraction of the cost. You can use the pool at the Holiday Inn with your stay. The breakfast set up was simple but the staff very efficient and kept it plentiful. It was a "Smart" decision to stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear hr1313,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! It is our mission to provide each of our guests with the best value in Burlington. We offer larger rooms, better service, and all the amenities you expect from other hotels in our class. Additionally, because we are not a corporate brand, we can offer lower rates than many competitors.

As a part of this commitment to service and value, I want to ensure that your next stay is nothing short of 5 out of 5. Please connect with me directly if there is anything we can do to improve your next experience!

Angelica, New York
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have enjoyed staying at smartSuites in the past and I was not disappointed this time. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and the atmosphere conducive to relaxing. This trip I am traveling with my elderly mother. Most importantly, the staff, including the manager were helpful, kind and interested. James thought of things to assist my Mom that I wouldn't have. SmartSuites is the only place to stay in Burlington for quality, value and kindness.

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms on the second floor and the first. There isn't a bad room. All are qu...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
ssuites, Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Tammy,

It is always a pleasure having you as our guest! It was great meeting your mother and I wish her good health as she recovers. I can’t wait to share your review with our staff as positive feedback is our greatest reward in customer service.

I know I speak on behalf of everyone here at the Smart Suites when I say we look forward to your next stay! As always, please connect with me directly and I will see to your accommodations personally.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed this past weekend to attend the UVM open house. The room exceeded our expectations, it was very clean, great coffee and the full kitchen was very nice. Also the included breakfast was amazing. We were only a short drive from the college and so many good restaurants were nearby, it was great!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
ssuites, Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear heather_may22,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review our hotel here on Trip Advisor! I can’t wait to share your kind words with our staff. We all work very hard to ensure the satisfaction of each and every one of our guests and I can’t tell you how much it means to us to hear positive feedback in return.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Burlington area soon!

Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night last week. The room was quite large and very clean. The decor though, is a bit dated, and the tv needs updating to a flat screen. The mattress was comfortable, however, the pillows could be improved. The room also lacks a safe. The breakfast buffet was ok, with the standard items one finds at most hotels. The desk staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. Overall, this hotel could get 4 stars with some updating. I still give it a thumbs up for the value and cleanliness.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank c1902c
ssuites, Manager at Smart Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear c1902c,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear your stay was anything less than “5 Stars” and hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again. In regards to the safe I would like you to know that we have secure lockboxes at the front desk under video surveillance. These lock boxes are free of charge and available 24 hours a day.

I agree that we are due for certain upgrades. Renovations of our lobby area will begin next month! We are in the process of purchasing all new TV as well and currently stand with about 30% of the hotel complete.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to meeting you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,276 reviews
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burli...
#4 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Smart Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!