“Excellent service and gear”
Review of MotoVermont

MotoVermont
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorcycle Tours of Vermont, New England and Atlantic Canada. On-road and off-road tours, rentals, and training.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my 3rd time renting from motovermont, easy and convenient each time. I will be back! Reservation process is easy and communication is good.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went to see the guys at MotoVermont because I needed a dual sport bike for a couple days of riding. Eric and Spencer immediately found me the bike I was looking for (F650 GS) and got me set up perfectly for the ride I was going on. I thought it would be a long process with lots of crazy details to work out to get the bike, but from the moment I decided to rent the bike it was mere minutes until they told me I was all set to go. Definitely the guys to see for a bike in Vermont.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This past week my wife and I had the pleasure of renting a BMW k1600gtl from motovermont. Spencer and Eric were excellent in helping us with the rental as well as general vacation planning. Cost was on par with Harley's ive rented in the past but the BMW was much more comfortable and capable. I would highly recommend motovermont to anyone considering a motorcycle rental in the north east

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A buddy and I recently had a great one-day, self guided (w/GPS) tour prepared by Eric and Spencer. They got us on the right bikes and prepared a custom route that was tailored for our abilities and our taste for adventure. The bikes were ready (even with fresh tires) on-time, as promised, and performed brilliantly for our adventure. Unless you are familiar with the area, I would highly recommend either a guided tour or the GPS self guided tour as you may miss out on some of the adventure. I will definitely be returning later this year to partake in their Northeast Kingdom 3-day tour. I would highly recommend MotoVermont for your dual sport and/or road riding motorcycle adventure.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My buddy and I rented the KLR 650's for a day of backroad riding. The weather was a bit off, we had muddy conditions, but we had a ball. Eric and Spenser worked with us as we planned our trip, organizing a custom ride for just what we wanted. We are both experienced riders so Spenser loaded a route in the GPS (highly recommended) for our self guided 160 mile tour that included some technical trails that were challenging, had a sweet lunch stop, and lots of fun. The back country of Vermont is really special. Watch out for those covered bridges, slippery when wet!
The bikes were sitting out front waiting and maintained to a high level, I do my own bike work, I could see it. The bikes performed flawlessly, even through one water crossing had water coming up over the small windscreen on my KLR.
I would highly recommend Moto Vermont.