“Small servings for price. ”
Review of Silver Palace

Silver Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excite your taste buds at Silver Palace where we seek to provide the best Asian cuisine on this side of Lake Champlain. Come try out our extensive menu with plenty of variety. From the Crispy Pecking Duck, to the Popcorn Oyster, as well as appetizers like Spring Rolls and Thai Dim Sum, we aim to offer mouth-watering concoctions all day long. Enjoy some of our staple creations like the Hunan Country Chicken, sautéed in a hot, tangy sauce and garnished with fresh vegetables. All our meals are made-to-order and available for dine-in or take-out. Our expert chefs work tirelessly to dish out delicious plates of food using only the freshest ingredients available. We have a great selection of soups, appetizers, and salads if you're either looking for a light bite or just need a little something more with your main course. For those trying to watch what they eat, Silver Palace also has an extensive gluten-free menu. We also carry free-range chicken and organic spinach. Our love of comforting Asian cuisine and high standards of cooking will bring you a delightful meal whether you're in a a hurry for lunch or looking for a place to eat dinner with friends. We'll see you soon at Silver Palace
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got 6 pieces of chicken and a cup of rice for $13. Smh ill guess dinner will be early tonight. Live. learn. and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I've been eating at the Sliver Palace for decades and it is one of my favorites. This particular meal they missed a bit. We did arrive late on a Sunday night and were the only table in the restaurant...that being written if you take the table you should follow through.
The server took the order without writing it down not a big deal as long as you get the order right hint hint. We started with potstickers. The sauce we normally get seemed different, thin and not as flavorful as usual. I have taken containers of that sauce home before because it is so good. I ordered shrimp dim sum over soft noodles, it was served over crispy noodles. The dim sum was overcooked and falling out of the pasta. My wife had the Broccoli, spinach and garlic dish with fried tofu. She asked for brown rice but was served white rice. They did replace the rice when we asked. Her entree was great and exactly as she expected.
Although this is a negative review I do still recommend the restaurant because after the dozens of times I've eaten here this experience was an outlier.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice place whose decor reminded me of my favorite Chinese restaurants growing up. Extensive menu with lots of good options. The staff was 5 star friendly and helpful. Not the best Chinese food you'll ever have but a solid choice for dinner. I would go back. Doesn't look like much from outside and I thought I was in the wrong place. Don't be hesitant, go in. Bigger inside than it looks from outside. Great for large families or couples.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

This is the best Chinese in the greater Burlington area. Food is consistent, good service and price is good given he quality.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We were staying at the Homeward Suites Hotel, and this restaurant was in walking distance. My son and his family love Chinese food, so this was a natural choice for us.
The staff were welcoming and very friendly. We asked our waitress, Elizabeth, what she would recommend. She suggested "Giwin Jin", a stirfry dish that you can order with beef, chicken, salmon or other meats/fish. 3 of us ordered this dish, and it came in very large portions with a white rice bowl (can easily be shared if you order appetizers). My daughter-in-law ordered orange chicken, also a very large portion. All dishes were very tasty. We also ordered potstickers, wonton soup and hot and sour soup, which my husband said was the best he had ever tasted.
It was a very lovely experience.