“Flavorful but !”

Add it.
Panera Bread
“Flavorful but !”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Ordered a barbecued chicken salad; flavor was excellent , but not much chicken - perhaps having the small bowl ( calorie counting ) meant not much chicken-- service was excellent . Did not get the bread, apple etc.

Saint Albans, Vermont
“Good food, mediocre service, need more staff training.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Stopped here for lunch today after a long drive and had to wait in a line of about 10 people before they brought additional people to take orders. The Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Big People was not described on the board and I got it to go along with a smoothie. It wasn't until I was in my car and driving north that I discovered that it contained bacon (which I don't eat and which was not listed on the sandwich menu board). I had to throw out the sandwich. The sourdough bread bowl I purchased for dinner was fresh and excellent as was the Smoothie. While waiting to pick up my to go order I noticed that there was quite a stack up of food to be delivered to people eating in at the restaurant and one lady who was delivering it who seemed befuddled by the food slips and the computer system. Clearly they need more staff and more training but I think this restaurant has a lot of potential.

• Visited August 2013
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Excellent Manager and Fresh Food!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

There are a few Panera's in our area but we love this one! The manager (Heather) is so friendly and will really go out of her way to make sure that your experience is excellent; even if that means bringing an item back on the menu that became unavailable right before you came in that you had your heart set on! If you want lemon slices or extra Old Bay on your shrimp roll sandwich ask for it and they will make sure you get it! The Hubs and I get take-out orders just about weekly and ask for little extras like lemon slices and Old Bay for the shrimp sandwich and different bread for other sandwiches and everything is sooo yummy! Don't miss the Mac and Cheese and the Shrimp Salad Roll or the many wonderful pastries!

• Visited July 2013