1,520 results
All reviewsthe upper deckoutdoor poolsalad barhigher grounddowntown burlingtonroom was cleanwarm chocolate chip cookieswafflesgreat place to stayfree breakfastqueen bedwould stay here againclose to the airportshuttle servicethe breakfast areafront desk staffplenty of parking
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here recently again enroute to another location in Vermont. This homey hotel is located near the airport but set off the street. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast pretty much normal for this type of hotel. The coridors are a bit narrow, hinting of some age but that is very small thing. Staff here is quite nice and welcoming. There is a nice but very noisy bar/restaurant detached out in front. It's a bit pricey but very convenient and welcoming with it's nautical theme. Shuttle service to and from the airport is quick, efficient and friendly any time of day. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Floors are wooden so a second floor room, at least for me, is always a good recommendation.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KWisehart, General Manager at Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for your very thoughtful review. We appreciate your detail about our location and amenities and happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We hope you will choose us again when you are traveling to Burlington.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed here 4 years in a row, twice a year. Nothing fancy here, but everything you need. Flat screen tvs, referigerator and ice on every floor! A seperated restaraunt called the Windjammer has excellent food and drink.
also, the staff is very attentive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We know there are many choices to stay in Burlington and really appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. Thank you for your positive review and for your nice comments about our property. We hope you notice some improvements when you visit us again. We have been updating room by room and are excited to showcase our updates in the next few months. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stay at this hotel every other year for company business. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is always very helpful and accommodating.

The restaurant/lounge serves great food and the service is very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are happy to hear that we are your choice to stay when traveling to Burlington for business, thank you for continued loyalty! We really appreciate the time you took to post a review on Trip Advisor and for your wonderful comments about our property. We look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel is very nice, Windjammer is a Great restaurant!! A little on the pricey side but very good overall. I would recommend staying and plan on returning to this location in the future A rating overall.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our restaurant as well. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, we really appreciate the great comments!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I am usually in Burlington a few times a year as I travel often and Burlington is only a few hours away from me so it's great for a short road trip.

I really like this hotel and I now stay here every time I'm in the city or passing through. I did stay at the Holiday Inn close by my first time in S. Burlington and it was really nice, however the next time I was here it was really pricey so I checked this place and the price was a bit lower so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did as I really liked this hotel.

It's in a great location, and I really like the layout of the hotel and the grounds. It's just off the I89 and very close to downtown Burlington (to drive, too far for walking). It's very clean and well kept, and the breakfast is your standard hotel breakfast. Since I'm gluten free there are not a lot of offerings for me, but it's still a fairly good breakfast. Usually I try brunch and lunch spots when travelling anyway, so I don't care too much about a hotel breakfast.

I find almost everyone friendly at this hotel, and I like most of the staff we meet during our stay here. The cleaning staff is friendly too. However there is a gentleman working there late evenings who isn't really all that friendly, and I'm not really all that impressed with him. Maybe it's just me as he's been here for years as I usually come in late evening and he's usually the one we deal with when checking in. He's definitely not rude or anything, he seems like a nice guy and polite enough, but doesn't seem to really care about his job all that much or making people feel welcome. Maybe just shy. Either way, everyone else has been super friendly, so I find it kind of strange as he doesn't seem to like his job.

Regardless, I really like this hotel enough that I wouldn't not stay here for one staff member that's not friendly. I find the day staff very nice and super helpful, giving tips as to where to go for dinner, directions etc.

We always look forward to our stay here and will be coming back sometime this summer! Definitely our favourite spot to stay in Burlington!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
KWisehart, General Manager at Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

We’d like to first, thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our property. We really appreciate your feedback and comments about your stays with us. We are very sorry to hear that you experienced some indifference with one of our night auditors. We take great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and it’s disappointing when one person on our team falls short of our mission. Please know we will be using your review as a training tool for all of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your valuable feedback!