“It's a gem”

Snow Farm Vineyard and Winery
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We always visit Snow Farm when we're in the area. They have a wide selection of wines, we always find several very appealing varieties that must come home with us. It's a great destination bike ride - bring panniers!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

cute little outdoor patio. great wines to taste, bottles available at very reasonable prices. nice stop for a drive around the island

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We just happen to come across this place from reading signs along our trip. We had a wine tasting for a small fee and got to keep the glass.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was a GREAT experience under the prior owner. Now you are rushed through and the experience is not as unassuming as it once was. I won't be going back because I was rushed and treated like a number whereas in my prior experience I was treated like and old family friend.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Try to go when it's not too busy for better service. My friends and I were tasting wines ($6 to taste 7 I think it was, and you get to keep the glass) but we didn't learn much since the woman working was busy. Very nice place to sit and chill. Buy a bottle and sit outside. Beautiful in the Islands!