“Stratton Golf Course”

Stratton Mountain Golf Course
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We showed up with 10 guys and they treated us great! Very welcoming, and the golf course was in great shape. Awesome place!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"play"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Played this beautiful and very challenging course yesterday. Course is in beautiful condition. But, the young lady in their pro shop was rude and extremely unprofessional. Instead of greeting us with a smile when we entered to check in, she acted like we didn’t even exist. Scowled actually. My golf partner and I came to enjoy ourselves but she made us both a bit uncomfortable and unwelcome! Everyone else on their staff that we came into contact with were friendly and helpful. I think this employee needs some serious attitude adjustment.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This course is currently in very good condition. It is tough but fair. Vistas are great. I play here every year and enjoy it very much. There are 3 nine hole courses and you play a different 2 courses every day. Try the restaurant, it is greatly improved this year.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

The three nine hole courses are beautiful. As it is mountain golf it is very challenging especially if you have never played it before. Many blind shots. You really need to know where to place the ball. I played there during mid-June (2014) and there were a lot bugs.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

I have played this course every summer for the last 8 years and the reason I return is because the layout and scenic vistas are great. There are three nine hole courses so you can play two daily. This year the fairways had some damage from the severe winter but the greens are still good and the staff is working hard to return the course to excellent condition.