Antiqued Inn Time B&B
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
US$431
US$384
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge(Quechee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$98
QualityInn
Hanover Inn Dartmouth(Hanover)
US$250
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$166
Six South
  • Restaurant
506 On The River Inn(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$261
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
US$78
Free cancellation until 02/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$131
US$128
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

All reviewsin townhouse is beautifulbusiness tripitemsdirectionsvermonthoststour
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stayed one night while visiting our son at Vermont Law School, which is 5 minutes down the road. The home abounded with character and beautiful antiques, yet maintained a modern feel. The rooms were impeccable, the mattress was extremely comfortable, and I slept like a baby. In the morning we had a tour of the property and their horse farm, which was down the road.
I highly recommend Antiqued Inn Time!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Carol57_12
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Off the beatin path, antiqued inn time is beautifully decorated and soooooo clean ...the view is incredible ...and the host couldn't be nicer....this place has it all and for the price , you can't beat this place ..if I could give it all sixes, I would...THANK YOU

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Paulgle
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I cannot recommend this Bed and Breakfast more highly. Everything was perfect:
-the extra large soaking tub,
-the beautiful decor and hard wood floors
-the tasteful elegance and blend of antique items
-the cows eating grass right outside your window
-the sitting area in the "en suite"
-the friendly owners who thoughtfully bought nitrate free sausages for my pregnant wife (we didn't even ask them for special food - they just did it!!!)
-the owners' ability to be incredibly accomodating
-the large king bed (that wasn't creaky), fresh sheets, and fluffy pillows
-the modern touches (like the awesome walk in shower, flat screen TV in the suite, helpful Keurig in the kitchen for tea and coffee at all times)
-the amazing views from our windows
-the clean and spacious rooms

I can just go on and on. The food was delicious and I just felt at home. In fact, I wish it was home. I feel like Jim and Gerrie are now family and I can wait to visit them again! South Royalton will now be on a permanent list of places to vacation! The prices are reasonable too!!! Also, there isn't a fitness center to my knowledge but I couldn't adjust my ratings once I made a selection.

Room Tip: Ask for the Country Suite!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Gerrie and Jim were very welcoming hosts who made us feel right at home in their beautiful Inn. We were visiting Vermont for a wedding and basically "took over" the Inn for the weekend with our family. From our first welcome late in the evening Thursday to our farewell on Sunday, we always felt that being at the Inn was a friendly comfortable haven. The rooms were well appointed, with all the amenities you could require. The self-serve breakfast was delicious, with different dishes every day, from egg casserole, blueberry muffins, fresh pancakes, to eggs done how we wanted them and bacon and sausage. And of course great coffee. The views from the breakfast rooms were a delight to look at every morning. I thoroughly enjoyed the grounds with beautiful views and gardens. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed 28 May 2012

There are two types of Inns in Vermont: the ones started by hedge fund managers who quit the rat race because they think it's romantic to work 365 days a year fixing toilets in pre-Civil War houses, and the ones started by Vermonters who need a little extra cash because dairying isn't as lucrative as it was in, say, 1942. The former, though usually very comfortable, are expensive and offer more Currier-and-Ives than real Vermont, while the latter make you feel like a Vermonter for a night or two. This is the textbook example of the latter, where you share your surroundings with the other guests and very delightful innkeepers. The setting is delightful, immaculately maintained and very quiet, but you still feel like you are immersed in the Vermont dairy culture.

The innkeepers went the extra mile for me, and because it was unseasonably warm, Jim put the AC in the window for me, which made the night very comfortable. I didn't mind the common bath. If you mind common baths you should not be frequently a real B&B.

You also can't beat the price of $100, for a nice room and a good-enough largely local breakfast (hedge fund managers will hire someone to squeeze fresh orange juice for you, but you'll be paying $200/night instead of $100), but mostly for an authentic experience.

PS Rooms with private baths are also available. And you can always bring your own oranges.

Room Tip: I am a very light sleeper. No road noise at all but the doors on the rooms are authentic 19th-century farmhouse doors -- just plain wood. I had earplugs and a white noise machine but it would otherwise be possible to hear people in the hallway.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business