“Great Taco Salads!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a bar style, and family style place to eat. Located underground it is bright inside, has multiple TV screens, bar and food. We have had a great experience with the taco salad and beer. We go there often for a quick, casual meal and to watch Syracuse basketball!

There are newer reviews for The Hole In The Hill Bar and Grill

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We went after a great day of skiing. The service was excellent and the food just as good. What more to say.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Out of towner that sat at the bar for dinner. 1815 hours. Wednesday night wing special. The wings were good. Cooked like I like them. Crispy skin.
But the service I do truly question. No true bartender. Which ever one of the three servers that walked behind the bar was the bartender.
All I can say is that a man sitting at the bar should never have an empty glass let alone have to ask for a refill. I won't. A local to the left of me and a local to the right of me got service.
Paid my bill and departed.
I will not be back.

1  Thank esketores
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We found the "Hole" when driving bye one Tuesday night and have made it our go-to spot on Tuesday nights for their "Dollar Taco" special. Taco Tuesdays rock!! The kids love this place and adults can find plenty to pick from on their menu. It is also a great little bar in its own right. They have burger specials on Thursday and for a treat, try their 802 Burger which is a Vermont classic, complete with bacon caramelized in real Vermont maple syrup! Great little place to try, you will get hooked!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We visited on a weekday evening at the recommendation of the hotel staff where we are staying. When we arrived, we waited at the entrance to the dining room not knowing whether or not to seat ourselves. There were no signs and the staff did not acknowledge us. After a few moments, we found a table to our liking figuring they'd tell us if we needed to move. After several minutes of watching staff walk by our table without acknowledging us and debating on whether to stay, the server greeted us on his way back into the kitchen. Again, we waited. He showed up several minutes later with a basket of chips & salsa and our menus. From that point on, he was attentive. It appeared he was the only server working the 4 or 5 tables in that room. He wasn't ignoring us, he was simply busy. The food was well prepared in regular meal portions, rather than the jumbo meals we normally find. They seemed to focus on fresh ingredients. Even though it was a pub, it was family friendly. I would go back.