“Good take-out place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I ordered take-out from this place for dinner. We had beef and broccoli and hot and sour soup. The food is tasty and of good quality.

The decor of the restaurant from the outside and inside are not so desirable. Also, they charge a $6 delivery charge; so we wound up driving over to pick up our food.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Everytime me and my bf go here the owner lady is very nice. Once when I went in alone, she said "where your husband? He not come tonight?" I found this so sweet. She recognized me! We only come about once every other month. Then the last time we went for takeout, he went In and came out and said the lady asked where my wife was! Lol! So sweet. The food is amazing. The crab rangoons are the best around!!!! Love this place!

Reviewed 31 December 2012

After years of patronage, my family made a large take out order and were told the "inconvenience" was not appreciated, even though we ordered hours in advance. They then forgot part of the order, and phoned us to come back and pick it up. Upon arrival, we were told our business was not appreciated, and not to bother coming back. Well they will get their wish - none of us will be back!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Think twice. We made a reservation and traveled 30 minutes to get there. We sat down and waited 30 minutes before being told they had no idea when they would be able to serve us. They had taken too many takeout food orders and were completely overwhelmed. The table next to us found a bristle from a cleaning brush in their food. A different table was seated after us. The waitress obviously knew them and had no problem taking their order, but would not take ours. We had to leave with hungry kids.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Best chinese place ever! The food here is excellent and so is the service. It is my sons favorite food of all time.