We stayed there with four other couples. Resort has a breakfast option and the food at the Colonial Cafe (their restaurant) was very good. Staff at the restaurant recognized our group from the first day. Rooms were very comfortable. Several other restaurants, the town, churches, and public walking trails are very close and easy to walk to. Resort has a fitness center with a good variety of equipment and services. Very nice and very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Shuttle service to downtown and ski area. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe