Enjoyed our stay at the Golden Eagle Resort in December. Our room was large and comfortable, with lovely view of the woods and pond. Cleaning crew did a consistently good job. Fitness facilities are nice, especially after a full day of skiing. The resort is within an easy walking distance from downtown Stowe and its many restaurants and shops. The only glitch was the Colonial Cafe breakfast (got the B&B package). Service was somewhat harried and rude, and food was mediocre at best. It may be a good idea not to get the breakfast-inclusive package and instead enjoy the many other terrific food options around Stowe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe