We were visiting friends in Stowe and stayed here for a couple nights, enjoyed it so much we opted to stay for another. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. The room was spotless with a nice fireplace and view of the pond and mountains. I went for a very peaceful stroll on one of the trails. Felt amazing to just sit and relax staring at the mountains.
Highly highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe