“One error...but Overall a TOP NOTCH SPA, indeed!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at Topnotch

The Spa at Topnotch
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Stowe
More attraction details
Owner description: The opulent Spa at Topnotch Resort features over 120 treatments; the sizeable facility has 30 treatment rooms as well as spa lounges where guests can relax beside the fireplace between services, 2 outdoor and one indoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Also equipped with state of the art cardiovascular and weight-training facilities, offering a diverse array of yoga, fitness and aerobic classes and personal training.
Margate City, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One error...but Overall a TOP NOTCH SPA, indeed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

My sister and I visited Stowe together; and after a morning of hiking one day, we decided to indulge in a spa package at Top Notch. For a reasonable cost, the package included usage of the amenities, lunch, a 50 minute massage, along with gratuities.

First of all, the amenities (along with the resort landscaping and adult pool area) are so beautiful, plush, and scenic. The service at the spa was outstanding. There was a young spa keeper that did a magnificent job in keeping everything spotless and refurbished. Everything was perfect, except for one minor thing...

Although my sister and I had scheduled the same time for a 50 minute massage; it turned out that my massage was only 40 minutes and my sister's was close to an hour. I mentioned this to the manager the next day, and she offered me a free day pass and a 30% refund (which I chose over the choice of a complimentary 25 minute service). This went a long way, because I realized that the manager truly wanted to make sure the customer was satisfied.

Overall, I felt completely pampered during both visits! And even though the massage was cut short (most likely an honest oversight) the therapist did a wonderful job! As long as the management does not change, I trust that I will be get more than I paid for!

Visited August 2013

Avon, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa on the East Coast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

I am a spa guru and go to spas ALL over the country. I am also in the industry so have had my share of good and bad. I have to say, I will come back to the Top Notch for life! It was the absolute BEST experience ever! Their menu is extensive and offers everything you need. I'm a product junkie, and all of their lines are exceptional. The facilities are not only amazing, and have everything you need to feel relaxed and rejuvenated, but the staff is so knowledgable and friendly. They really go above and beyond! I spent the entire day there, and had a very hard time leaving. But, I came back a few months later, and can't wait for my next visit. We had lunch there, too, and then food was incredible! Every part of my experience was five-star and beyond! Definately don't go to any other spa except this one in Vermont! By far, it's the BEST!

2 Thank Erinspa1980
Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“6 hours of lovely rest and relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Lovely spa - the best facial I've ever had (80 minutes) with Brooke...nice pools (2 outdoor and 1 indoor) with co-ed sauna and steam...

Essex, Vermont
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

This spa is very inviting and relaxing. We spent the day enjoying a couple of treatments & the different hot tubs; the outdoor hot tub and pools have a fantastic view of the mountains. They do run specials at certain times of the year that are 2 for 1's on the treatment costs. Their restaurant called Norma's is a great place to eat too.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

From beginning to end, this is a fabulous experience. Make sure you spend extra time in the men and women's lounge before and after your treatment.

Visited October 2012

Been to The Spa at Topnotch? Share your experiences!