Our family had a great time at the Mtn. Road Resort. The indoor pool and hot tub was the kids favorite. We enjoyed the fireplace and direct access to a nice snow covered field the kids could play in. Breakfast was great! Service exceptional. We truly enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont