We spent Presidents Weekend plus a few days here. Very happy. We had 2 adults and 2 kids and got adjoining rooms. So much room and loved the microwave and fridge. We were in the building with the pool and hot tub which was GREAT after a long day of skiing. The pool and hot tub are new and the whole aquatic area was spotless.
As for the staff...they were very nice. We accidentally locked ourselves out of our room after skiing and they came and helped us immediately. Rooms were clean and spacious.
Only a few minutes from the mountain and convenient to everything else. Its a great deal and we would recommend it. We will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont