This is a very good place to stay. The renovations done in the hotel are good though the carpet in the rooms are not updated and a little dirty. THE WI-FI DOES NOT WORK ANYWHERE BUT LOBBY.
The swimming pool was very clean and heated and the water felt great. they also couple outside sitting area which is very nice. They offered cycles for free to go on the trails.
The best thing is the People working there are super super nice and you will never have any problems with cancellation or changes even at last minute.
The location is right next to the village and to the rec. bike path. Mount mansfield auto toll road is only a few miles from it and it everything you want for food is close by
Give it a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont