“Good food and service”

Ranked #41 of 101 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Description: Established in 2004 Rimrock's was created initially as a cozy place with a full bar in 2004. The menu was limited, but the decor was rustic with a real local feel. In 2008, Rimrock's expanded by adding a full kitchen, a bigger bar, more draft beer, and flat screen televisions. In 2011, Rimrock's expanded once again by adding more bathrooms and a game room. Whether you are a family, sports fan, dance enthusiast, beer connoisseur, live music person, or are just looking to get some great food at a reasonable price, Rimrock's has morphed into a one stop shop. Come on in and give us a try!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Dined at Rimrocks twice and both times had an enjoyable meal with a quick and accommodating staff. The restaurant is a semi open area of three rooms--a bar with high tops, a dining area and a game room. The game room is far enough from the bar so the kids will not distract those at the bar, and visa versa. Food is the usual pub fare with some very good specials. There is an outside dining area which could be enjoyable in the warm weather.

• Visited November 2013

Walden, VT
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great bar, great food, great time! A group of my buddies and I went here - live DJ - good music & all around good time!

Visited January 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Best pork burrito and margarita”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I decided to try Rimrocks for lunch because the waiter at our hotel at breakfast told us they had great pork tacos and burritos. There were only a few people there which is a shame because the food and service were excellent. I had the pork tacos and my husband ordered the pork burrito. It was Hugh. It had pork, beans, rice, and cheese and was served with salsa and sour cream. It was delicious as was my tacos. My husband could not even finish it. I also ordered a margarita, it was in a tall glass, nice and cold and delicious. The best I've ever had. This is a sports bar with lots of TVs, pool tables, pin ball machines etc. but it is very big so there is plenty of room for small parties as well as large. They also have outdoor dining. I asked the server if he could give me some blue cheese dressing for a salad I had at the hotel as I had no dressing for it. He gave me a big container full and did not charge me and when I insisted he told me he was the owner and was glad to do it. That is good customer service. I have been to many sports bars and this is one of the best, give it a try.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dlucido
Stowe, Vermont
“Great for burger and beer night!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Beer and burgers good. Bartender was pushy, he came over to our table after waitress, picked up our three bottles of semi empty beer, and stated another round, and before we could answer walked off and brought back more beer.

Visited August 2013
Northbridge, Massachusetts
“More of a bar than a restaurant, friendly staff, decent food”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We went to see the advertised renovations, but we thought the place still looked more like a bar than a restaurant. The staff and owners were very friendly and welcoming and they had a good selection of local brews on tap. Food was pretty good and we'll go back when they have a band and dancing.

Visited July 2013