Just had an enchanting 3-day stay at the Brass Lantern Inn. It truly is an island of peace and quiet with all the informal charm of rural Vermont less than a mile from the Stowe resort village. And we have never met Inn hosts as warm, friendly and knowledgeable as Mary Anne and George. The Inn has custom-decorated rooms as well as 3 different lounges that allow guests to spread out to read and converse. And it has acres of green grass for children to play. Not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont