My husband and I had the good fortune of staying at the Brass Lantern during our honeymoon in early August. We had a wonderful stay. Everything about the Inn was exquisite. The Innkeepers, George and Mary Anne, made us feel so welcome the moment we arrived. They are both very warm and personable. We were really impressed with the cleanliness throughout the Inn. The lay out of the Inn and our guestroom was terrific. The breakfasts were absolutely incredible! We are already plotting and planning a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont