Once again we had the great pleasure of staying at the Brass Mountain Inn in Stowe Vermont for three days. What a delightful visit with two of the most amazing people we have come across. They are so warm, friendly and genuine; our stay, once again, was truly a memorable experience. Everything was a "perfect 10" from the succulent breakfast to the spotless room and surrounding livingrooms. The innkeepers are incredible. Can wait for our next visit !
Thanks again to Dean and the Chamber of Commerce for his suggestions last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont