We spent three nights at the Brass Lantern Inn at the end of May and had a wonderful time. George and Mary Anne were perfect hosts, and they pay attention to all of the little details that make a guest feel at home. The Inn is clean, well maintained and very comfortable, with beautiful views of Mt. Mansfield. Breakfast was superb. We were only there three days but felt like we were leaving close friends when we checked out. George and Mary Anne, and their family, are awesome. We feel it is the best B&B we have stayed at. Thanks for a great experience.
Ken & Pam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont