Three of us, (my daughter,her husband and I) stayed one night at the Brass Lantern in Stowe, Vermont and we all agreed the whole experience was wonderful! From the moment Mary Anne greeted us we felt we'd been friends forever. Her warm demeanor and helpful suggestions for dining and attractions to visit in Stowe made our visit very enjoyable, considering how short we'd planned to stay in the area. The room was spacious, charming, super-clean and very Vermont-like. Breakfast was nicely prepared and served with elegance while maintaing that ""down home" charm. When we met George, (he was the chef and emerged from the kitchen to greet us) he was equally nice and friendly. Just before we left we mentioned we were planning to go to Stowe Mountain resort and Mary Anne quickly ran off and came back with coupons which saved us 25% off each attraction we wanted to do there! We'll definately be going back there on our next Vermont trip.
Mr. Carmen Caramanica, Steve and Elizabeth Zumchak
Utica, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont