We made our way to Stowe to stay a couple of nights. And my expectations were exceeded.
This inn is one of those kinds that has the personal touch. We held conversations with the innkeepers, and can tell you about their family, their aspirations, and their journey to become innkeepers.
The breakfasts are really good. No foo foo stuff, but good quality, tummy filling stick to your ribs kind of food. If you want ice cream for breakfast, you can have it! And it is a local ice cream!
George and Mary Anne have done it the best in Stowe. And we plan on going back again!
Also, a Hot Springs Spa is on the back deck. A great way to unwind after a long, cool weather day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont