My husband and are from Brazil and we wanted to go to Vermont to enjoy a few days of winter. We chose the Brass Lantern Inn after seeing internet reviews. The inn greatly exceeded our expectations and the owners, Mary Anne and George, are the perfect hosts! We were there for 5 nights and had an awesome time! The property is beautiful and very well kept; our room was beautiful, comfortable and cozy. All amenities, towels, sheets, etc. were top quality. As for breakfast prepared by George, they were the best! I thought he was a professional chef. In the evenings there was always fresh baked cookies by Mary Anne. They made us feel at home from the start and gave us great tips on where to go in the area. I felt like moving in! If you are ever in Stowe don't even think of staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont