Pulling up to Stowe, Vt was absolutely beautiful but turning into the Brass Lantern Inn was gorgeous. Before stepping out of the car the view of snow laden hills was remarkable. But wait it gets better. Opening the door to enter the Inn was like walking into a home away from home. Then we met the two most fantastic people, Mary Anne and George. These two souls make you feel like you've known them forever. Our room, Sugarloaf, was clean and setup wonderfully. That same mountain view seemed to follow us upstairs. Every morning breakfast was beyond expectations including amazing food prepared by George and service/conversations with Mary Anne. We got used to Georges specialties, which everyone should experience. Mary Anne talked about Stowe; its beauty and the many things to do! After a long day of sightseeing we came "home" to Mary Anne's delightful cookies and tea. Once you visit Brass Lantern Inn you will fall in love with both hosts and Stowe plus have an amazing experience. Sue and I would like to thank you both again! At the end of our trip it was like leaving home for a visit elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont