We are confirmed B and B travelers. We stayed here for two nights when attending a wedding. The view was sublime, or hosts, Mary Ann and George were so hospitable and helpful, I felt like I was back home in alabama. The public spaces are very pleasant with comfy seats. Bed was perfect, nice hot shower, and two superb breakfasts by George. If you stay here, please learn about Patrick's (the hosts' son)take home treats. They will delight your taste and warm your heart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont